We follow the CBSE pattern of education. National Council of Education Research & Training (NCERT) is a national nodal agency for the curriculum.
The following attributes are the cornerstones of our mission:
- 1. Academic excellence: A perfect fusion of traditional and innovative teaching methods is implemented by our teachers who are experts in their respective fields. We promote the Guru Shishya Parampara, which provides a much wider scope of learning.
- 2. Personal Attention: Our teachers cater to the curiosities of every student in the roles of mentors and facilitators to inculcate values and real life lessons in the young minds. We have a centralized processes and set measures to ensure that no student is left behind.
- 3. Holistic Development: Education means enlightenment through holistic development of a child, which nurtures the young mind to be reciprocal, empathetic and responsible. At VGS students get to experience practical learning through field trips and social awareness drives. We also conduct programs on health & nutrition, self-defence, public speaking, Yoga & meditation, sports and arts.
- 4. Best-in-class Infrastructure: Our campuses provide world-class infrastructure for academic and co-curricular activities. The aesthetically and ergonomically designed classrooms make learning easier. Amenities such as digi-boards, science labs and robotics labs enable every child to explore new ideas and learn hands-on. The campuses also offer facilities such as swimming pools, skating rinks and play areas.
- 5. Campus Safety: We ensure a secure environment for every child through comprehensive safety measures and implementation of technology. The premises are guarded by 360° surveillance through CCTV cameras. Gates are controlled by the security department which consists of trained staff. We have a well-planned arrival and dispersal system to guide the students.