Welcome to Vishwashanti Gurukul School, Solapur
MIT VGS, Solapur, is a perfect combination of quality education and Indian values. This CBSE English medium co-ed school is ranked among the best in the region with good infrastructure and student-centric approach. For us, excellence and commitment are of prime importance, in order to nurture talented youngsters with skills and knowledge.
- Beautiful serene campus with world-class infrastructure
- CBSE curriculum
- Smart classrooms with digital boards
- British Council ISA activities
- American Field Service (AFS) membership for global exchange programs
- Well equipped labs
- Technology inputs about artificial intelligence and robotics
- Well stocked library.
- Up To Date Well Stacked Library for research and reading.
- Sports facilities
- Creative studios for Music, Art and Drama
24x7 security under
Excellent Lab facilities
including AI & Robotics
for Global Education
14 Co-curricular activities
State of the Art
National Science Day Celebration At MIT VGS Solapur
Read More »
28th February is celebrated as National Science Day (NSD) in India. NSD is celebrated to commemorate the discovery of the ‘Raman Effect’, which led to Sir C.V. Raman winning the Noble Prize. The first National Science Day was celebrated on February 28, 1987. MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul schools celebrated this day with an array of activities arousing the curiosity and scientific