Welcome To MAEER's Vishwashanti Gurukul School Sangli
MAEER’s Vishwashanti Gurukul School, Sangli is a sought-after best co-ed CBSE school in the Sangli area, as it offers a perfect combination of quality education and Indian values. We are driven by passion to excel and to create future leaders and responsible global citizens. We also integrate technology in the curriculum through aspects such as artificial intelligence and robotics.
MIT VGS has multiple campuses located in different cities in Maharashtra, including Pune, Aurangabad, Solapur, Barshi, Pandharpur, and Sangli. The Group has also added Ulwe as one of their VGS campuses, planned to start in the Academic Year 2024. MIT VGS Sangli follows the CBSE curriculum and incorporates blended learning and best practices from international educational boards from around the world. MIT VGS’s commitment to providing quality education and its affiliation with the MAEER trust, which has a strong educational background, makes it a significant player in the field of education in Maharashtra.
Our key differentiators
- Toy pedagogy; touch-feel-sense cognitive development methodology
- Outreach activities
- School Exchange Programmes
- Well equipped laboratories for Innovation, Theatre, Carpentry, Sports, Maths, Science, Art and Pottery
- Well equipped ICT enabled classrooms
- Skill Clubs – Debate, Theatre, Eco, Robotics, Technomathematik, Innovations, Cyber ethics, Home Science, Social Service, Mindful learning, Indian and Western Dance, Classical and Western Music
- Flipped classroom and Blended teaching learning methodology and student centred learning
- Hands-on sessions, Workshops, Demonstrations
- Stellar result oriented curriculum
- Educational visits to renowned industries, research labs etc.
- Model United Nations
- Vedic Mathematics and Abacus training
- National and International Collaborations
- Project-based / research-based learning
- Blended and activity-based teaching learning