Inter school Science Competition at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul CBSE School
A “Science Wizard” competition can be a fun and educational way to encourage individuals or teams to create content that simplifies complex scientific concepts and makes them more accessible to a general audience.
The primary goal of a “Science Wizard” competition is to promote science literacy and effective science communication. Encouraging participants to simplify complex topics not only benefits them but also contributes to the broader understanding of science in society.
This interschool competition revolves around the theme “Magical Science & Technology for Global Sustainability” and is designed to encourage young minds to explore innovative solutions to real-world challenges. Students from different schools will participate, fostering healthy competition and the exchange of ideas.
Science Wizard Inter School Competition
- Diverse range of competitions.
- Networking with peers from different schools.
- Recognition and awards.
- A day filled with excitement, learning, and fun.
Here’s what you can expect
- A wide range of exciting competitions
- Interact with students from various schools.
- Prizes and awards for winners.
- Memorable experiences and new friendships.
- The student participants will exhibit their science working models based on their themes and present it to the judges.
- One prize will be awarded from each theme under the respective category.
- The winners of the Inter School Science Event cum Competition ‘Science Wizard’ will bag the Best Science Wizard Award 2023-24.
Judging will be based on the following criteria’s;
- Creativity and imagination
- Originality and Innovativeness
- Scientific thought/ principle/ approach
- Technical skills, workmanship, craftsmanship etc.
- Educational value, scalability and utility for society in future
- Economics (low cost), portability and durability
- Presentation – effectiveness of display and relevant explanations
Note:Overall, In-Charge: Mrs. Sonali Singam (Category I) and Ms. Madhavi M. Motankar (Category II) will organize and supervise the entire event.
- Vishwashanti Gurukul School Ulwe, Navi Mumbai