Since 1999, this School is committed to providing a safe and secure environment where students enjoy learning and recognize their worth, dignity and leadership capacity.
We are looking forward to implement CBSE Curriculum from the academic session 2012-2013 and further to take it to CBSE-i (an International Curriculum evolve through Indian Education system) so that to fulfill the desire of the visionary Management, to develop responsible global citizens by following a curriculum and teaching principles based on student-centered learning, and to impart world-class education to foster academic excellence, physical fitness, psychological and spiritual well-being, social consciousness and concern for our environment, in each student, through our own systems and practices.
Driven by a passion to excel and committed to excellence, this School offers children an exceptional life-enhancing experience, providing them with the skills and confidence they need to stand out from the crowd.
Nurturing World Citizens :-
At VGS School, we are committed to providing the best of both worlds – the technical excellence of the West and the cultural stability of the East.
- Premier Day / Residential Co-Ed International School in Western India ensuring personal attention through 1:30 teacher student ratio
- Expert faculty promoting multiple skill sets in "smart" classrooms and laboratories
- Separate hostels for boys and girls in a secure environment with modern amenities
- Balanced nutritious diet separately cooked and served for vegetarians
- Exposure through International tours, exchange programmes and acclaimed visitors
- Wide range of sports and Co-curricular activities under expert guidance
- Prompt buses and "meals on campus" for day boarding students
- Wi-Fi Campus